The Warrior Card loyalty/rewards program offered by P.F. Chang’s China Bistro falls into the category of “surprise and delight” as described by the company itself. First, a little background on the brand itself, from the company’s website:
At P.F. Chang’s we are committed to providing you with an exceptional dining experience every time you walk through our doors. Each dish on our menu is prepared to order using the freshest and highest quality ingredients.
At P.F. Chang’s you are surrounded by a unique environment combining influences of Chinese and American cultures. A panoramic, hand-painted mural depicting 12th century China, is visible from the main dining room and commands attention as the restaurant’s centerpiece, while several terra-cotta warriors stand guard.
Our majestic 11 ft. tall horses grace the entrance to many of our restaurants. The horse symbolizes the original Forbidden City in China, which was built for China’s first emperor Qin Shi Huangdi.
These elements showcase the cuisine and create a stylish, comfortable, upbeat dining experience for our guests.
And some facts about the program, which is integrated with a mobile app to make it easy to order online and ensure credit for your Warrior Card program participation:
The spirit of Warrior® Rewards is to thank you for choosing P.F. Chang’s and provide you, the guest, with rewards that will surprise and delight.
How does Warrior® Rewards work?
The Warrior Rewards® program allows you to receive Rewards for dining with us. These Rewards may not be identified to you in advance.
There are a few ways you can participate in Warrior® Rewards.
- Get a plastic Warrior® Rewards card at any participating P.F. Chang’s location in the Continental United States. In order to receive Rewards, you must register your card online here. When you visit us simply present your plastic card to your server and they will swipe it and you’ll receive credit for that visit.
- Get a plastic Warrior® Rewards card as mentioned above, but instead of giving the actual card to your server to swipe, you can tell them the card number.
- Sign up for Warrior® Rewards on our website or from our Mobile App. If you participate this way you will use the phone number registered to your account as your account ID and provide that to your server when you dine with us. You will also be issued a virtual card number, which you can see when you login to your account. If you want to jot that number down and present that to your server you are welcome to do so. All options, when presented to your server, will allow you to get credit for your visit.
Pizza Ranch, with more than 170 locations across the Midwestern United States offers its ‘Ranch Rewards’ program.
Ranch Rewards® gives you points for every dollar you spend on qualifying food and beverages at participating Pizza Ranch® locations. Here’s the skinny on how it works:
- Points are rounded up or down to the nearest dollar. Let’s say you had a fabulous time at Pizza Ranch® and spent $24.50; you’d receive 25 Ranch Rewards® points with that purchase.
- When you accumulate 75 points we automatically convert those points to a $5.00 reward on your Ranch Rewards® card.
- Rewards may be redeemed at any participating Pizza Ranch® location and can be used in conjunction with most other deals we offer.
- As a special bonus, Ranch Rewards® members automatically receive a $5 birthday bonus added to their card the Monday prior to their birthday. The birthday bonus will expire 30 days after being issued.
WHAT’S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW AT PIZZA RANCH
A little background on Champps:
The first Champps was founded in St. Paul, Minnesota in 1984 by midwestern restaurateur Dean Vlahos. Opened originally under the name Concourse 7, Vlahos’ restaurant was founded with a vision of providing made-from-scratch American food with uncompromising service. Dean oversaw the chain as it grew from a single restaurant in 1984 to selling the chain to Daka International in the mid-90s. Between the late 90s and 2000s, Champps grew to its current size of more than 50 locations nationwide, all-the-while continuing to provide the scratch menu and signature service that define Champps.
Champps American’s MVP League offers a straightforward, easy to understand value proposition. Earn one point per dollar spent and each time you accumulate 100 points, those 100 points convert to a $10 reward. Members may join the program in the restaurant or online.
For more information, visit the program website.
WHAT’S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW AT CHAMPPS