The Director of Business Insights, Analytics and Consumer Loyalty will be responsible for unleashing the power of retail and consumer data to support effective decision-making and drive profitable revenue across the enterprise. In addition to supporting the analytics needs of various business units (Merchandising, Consumer Marketing, Retail Operations, and Retail Development), the objective of this role is to uncover opportunities to grow the business, and influence short-term and long-term retail strategy. Another key purpose of this role is defining and deploying the Consumer Relationship Management strategy for our Ace Rewards Member program. Leveraging data analytics to drive our engagement with the most loyal consumers is a key tenant for profitable growth.
What you’ll do
- Provide insights and actionable solutions to support all functions of the Consumer Marketing Plan.
- Oversee and drive the strategy, segmentation and targeting of the Ace Reward program to drive profitable revenue with Ace’s best customers.
- Create the strategic vision for our Ace Rewards members program which includes; budgeting, consumer journey mapping with info & offers and outlining potential partnerships to drive ancillary revenue programs.
- Provide insights and actionable solutions to support Merchandising & Retail Operations
- Leverage internal and external insights and data to identify solutions to improve the economics, operations and relevancy of the store model, as well as drive profitable revenue at wholesale.
- Integrate Customer and Shopper Insights into key company initiatives along with internal Ace data and external industry data.
- Own all corporate level reporting relative to the customer and the store model (same store sales, metrics reports, Ace Rewards tracking, Long Term Strategy Growth Plan Progress Reports, etc.)
What you need to succeed
- 10 plus years’ experience in retail analytics, marketing research, product assortment analytics, customer segmentation. 3-5 years’ experience in managing a Consumer Loyalty/Club program is a plus.
- BS/BA in quantitative business, math, statistics, marketing or equivalent experience. MBA is a plus.
- Proven ability to generate transformational change by leveraging direct and indirect leadership skills with and key analytics driven insights.
- Ability to utilize the data to “story-tell” in a compelling manner to drive a strategic shift in the business or support an existing strategic priority for growth.
- Fundamental understanding of key financial and retail performance metrics
- Extensive familiarity with analytic and modeling tools (transactional and SKU-level data, CRM technologies, and segmentation/targeting using card behavior, and demographic data preferred). Must be knowledgeable of different quantitative research techniques; familiarity with various data sources
- Ability to provide end-to-end analytic support including pulling data, preparing analysis, interpreting data, and presenting the data/findings/strategic recommendations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and possess the ability to present information to external and internal groups
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and statistical packages; experience with data mining and query tools; experience with Alteryx, SAS, or similar analytic software;
- Self-starter, strong drive, highly motivated to make change and bring about fact driven decisions.
The Pizza Hut Loyalty team is looking for a well-rounded business analyst to join our team. We are looking for a strong hands-on candidate with a blend of proficient technical skills and strong business acumen. This candidate plays a key role in the strategic analysis and implementation of Loyalty customer data to support the development of the Loyalty Program targeted marketing strategy.
- Lead key phases of campaign management (planning, audience targeting, measurement, recommendation) with a strong focus on pre and post-analysis
- Define analysis, test & learn plan, objectives, audience targeting & measurement plan for loyalty targeted marketing initiatives
- Conduct timely customer analysis and identify opportunities for customer behavior change through analysis and associated program goals
- Present analysis results and translate into strategic recommendations
- Hands-on proficient experience with SQL and Tableau
- Knowledge in direct marketing, Loyalty programs, campaign management, test & learn design, customer analytics, CRM, segmentation, modeling
- Retail and merchandising industry knowledge is a plus
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills with a “can-do” attitude
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year.LEARN MORE/APPLY
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–July 18, 2018, Southeastern Grocers, Inc., (SEG), parent company and home of BI-LO, Fresco y Más, Harveys Supermarket and Winn-Dixie grocery stores, introduces SE Grocers rewards, a brand new loyalty program designed specifically around two everyday components customers value the most – food and fuel.
Read the release at BUSINESS WIRE.
“We are committed to providing a shopping experience our customers can count on”
The new loyalty program will allow customers to earn points during checkout at any BI-LO, Fresco y Más, Harveys Supermarket and Winn-Dixie grocery store. Points can then be redeemed for savings on groceries or savings on fuel at participating Shell or other select fuel stations.
“We are committed to providing a shopping experience our customers can count on,” said Anthony Hucker, President and CEO of Southeastern Grocers. “In service of being a great place to shop, we are launching a new rewards program that is designed to best meet the everyday needs of our customers and associates. SE Grocers rewards will allow customers to redeem savings on fuel and groceries, combining the two greatest reward aspects our customers have told us mean the most to them.”
“Coming together with Southeastern Grocers to provide a great rewards program for our customers is something we are excited about,” said Todd Gulbransen, North American Loyalty Manager for Shell Retail. “We know that customers are always looking for value and great ways to be rewarded, and we are proud that the Fuel Rewards program is an additional benefit for those shopping at BI-LO, Fresco y Más, Harveys Supermarket and Winn-Dixie stores.”
Beginning today, customers throughout all BI-LO, Fresco y Más, Harveys Supermarket and Winn-Dixie stores will be able to receive an SE Grocers rewards card to easily start earning points that can be redeemed for savings on groceries and fuel at Shell branded stations. The new SE Grocers rewards program will offer bonus points on hundreds of products throughout the stores, and customers are encouraged to check their receipts for even more ways to earn points. For additional flexibility, points will be available for up to two years, expiring December 31 of the following calendar year.
For a seamless transition to SE Grocers rewards, customers who present a rewards card at checkout will receive a new SE Grocers rewards card and welcome kit. The value of unredeemed Plenti points earned in stores will be issued to the new SE Grocers rewards program for all fully registered customers. SE Grocers rewards members who swipe their SE Grocers rewards card at participating Shell branded stations will be enrolled in the Fuel Rewards® program and receive Gold Status, saving an additional 5¢/gal on every fill, up to 20 gallons.
Southeastern Grocers and Shell will be surprising the first 100 customers at a Shell branded station in select markets with up to $40 per vehicle of FREE fuel in celebration of the new loyalty program. Customers can visit the BI-LO, Fresco y Más, Harveys Supermarket and Winn-Dixie Facebook pages for updates on free fuel events in the Southeast through the end of July.
For more information, please visit www.SEGrewards.com. To find a participating Shell station nearest you, please visit www.bi-lo.com/locator, www.harveyssupermarkets.com/locator or http://www.winndixie.com/locator. For complete terms and conditions on the free fuel events, visit www.bi-lo.com/fuelevents, www.frescoymas.com/fuelevents,www.harveyssupermarkets.com/fuelevents or www.winndixie.com/fuelevents.
About Southeastern Grocers
Southeastern Grocers, Inc., (SEG), parent company and home of BI-LO, Fresco y Más, Harveys Supermarket and Winn-Dixie grocery stores, is one of the largest conventional supermarket companies in the U.S. SEG grocery stores, liquor stores and in-store pharmacies serve communities throughout the seven southeastern states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina and South Carolina. BI-LO, Fresco y Más, Harveys Supermarket and Winn-Dixie are well-known and well-respected regional brands with deep heritages, strong neighborhood ties, proud histories of giving back, talented and caring associates and strong commitments to providing the best possible quality and value to customers. For more information, visit www.bi-lo.com, www.frescoymas.com, www.harveyssupermarkets.com and www.winndixie.com.
Excentus Corporation, a PDI company, is a leader in loyalty marketing and technology solutions, specializes in the design, development and implementation of loyalty programs. Since 2012, Excentus has operated its own nationwide loyalty program, the Fuel Rewards® program, which has grown to more than 13 million members and $1 billion in fuel savings. Excentus offers a full suite of loyalty products and solutions for national and regional brands, grocery chains, consumer packaged goods manufacturers, convenience retailers and their customers. For more information about Excentus’ loyalty marketing and technology solutions, visit www.excentus.com.
About Shell Oil Company
Shell Oil Company is an affiliate of Royal Dutch Shell plc, a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with operations in more than 70 countries. In the U.S., Shell operates in 50 states and employs more than 20,000 people working to help tackle the challenges of the new energy future.
For Southeastern Grocers interviews, b-roll or images contact:
Kaley Shaffer, 904-612-9441 (cell)
Senior Manager, Consumer Communications
NOTE: photo courtesy of ExxonMobil
We all knew this was coming; it was part of the Plenti Program phase out.
ExxonMobil has launched Exxon Mobil Rewards+™, a new loyalty program that will enable customers to earn and redeem points on fuel, car washes and convenience store purchases at participating Exxon and Mobil stations across the United States. The Exxon Mobil Rewards+ program is unique because it includes convenience store purchases, further enhancing customers’ benefits and experiences beyond the offerings of competing programs.
“Exxon Mobil Rewards+ is designed to be flexible to meet the evolving needs and expectations of our customers,” said Eric Carmichael, fuels marketing manager, ExxonMobil Fuels & Lubricants Company. “By managing our own proprietary loyalty program, we have the ability to make enhancements and add partners as we continue to grow the program.”
Exxon and Mobil customers who participated in the previous Plenti program and meet the eligibility criteria will receive a new Exxon Mobil Rewards+ card in the mail. Unused Plenti points will be matched by the new program after registration.
To be eligible, Exxon and Mobil customers must be fully enrolled Plenti members who have not opted out of data sharing with partners and enrolled in Plenti through Exxon or Mobil or shopped at an Exxon or Mobil branded station between June 2017 and July 2018.
In addition to earning 100 bonus points for registering their new Exxon Mobil Rewards+ cards, program members will receive additional savings for the first 30 days by earning 15 points per gallon. This special promotion will end on 31 December 2018. After the first 30 days, members will earn three points per gallon on fuel and two points for every dollar they spend on convenience store items and car washes. Members will continue to receive special bonus point offers throughout the year. Every 100 points earned translates to one dollar in savings that members may redeem at participating Exxon and Mobil stations.
ExxonMobil has also integrated its popular Speedpass+ app with the new loyalty program. Speedpass+ customers can continue to pay for fuel and manage their rewards from their mobile device.
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are “People-Centered Payments”, and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people’s lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
You’re brilliant… And we’re hiring.
TSYS is the leading third party payments processor globally and is well positioned for the future as a dynamic, yet stable, leader in the payments technology industry. Our Loyalty business is at the heart of an exciting, consumer-oriented market landscape, and we hold a market-leading position.
We have an evolving agile culture and we move fast. We also strive to maintain an environment where people and interactions are valued above process and tools. As a Loyalty Portfolio Manager, you will be directly responsible for shaping the loyalty and marketing strategies and programs for some of the leading financial services brands in North America, most of whom are household names. You won’t be alone. We have a great team of people willing to share, help, and teach, as well as an ever-growing knowledge engine, which is invaluable to those eager to take initiative and grow professionally.
We value people who are experts in their field, care deeply about contemporary consumer experiences, and get things done for our clients and their customers. We are looking for an experienced, savvy client leader to join our team to help us deepen and strengthen our loyalty program competencies in delivering enhanced portfolio value to our clients. We strongly believe in people who know and know how to help clients and teams get things done, and who are comfortable with client engagement and program management. You will have the opportunity to contribute by gaining a deep understanding of our product and technology, and by translating that knowledge into a continuous account and portfolio roadmap through your own experience.
On a Day-to-Day basis you will:
- Collaborate closely with clients and TSYS Loyalty management to develop and articulate portfolio and program growth strategies to increase active accounts and drive rewards activity for your assigned clients and their customer and product portfolios.
- Conceptualize, shape, communicate and manage portfolio plans and proposals to help meet client objectives.
- Communicate and sell new Loyalty products and capabilities to clients where applicable to help meet their portfolio engagement goals and KPIs.
- Monitor portfolio performance metrics across the customer lifecycle.
- Collaborate with the analytics and solution delivery teams to maintain an intimate knowledge of the clients’ portfolio metrics and trends.
- Provide key insights and recommendations to clients to improve overall portfolio performance.
- Work closely with the analytics, marketing, and solution delivery teams to help drive engagement and stimulation throughout the customer lifecycle in support of objectives.
- Cultivate an in-depth knowledge of credit card and bank product economic models.
- Collaborate with marketing to maintain a continuous pulse on market competitive landscapes of assigned clients and provide consultative thought leadership.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of loyalty, payments, and credit card industry and market trends.
- Develop, shape, review and present solutions proposals to clients to with effort estimates and delivery timeframes from Project Management. Applying account experience and client complexities to include: Contractual terms and amendments, relationship status, strategic roadmap, client goals and drivers, P&L impacts, etc.
- Collaborate with TSYS product development team on client initiatives, product roadmap input, feature implementation, tools and automation improvements, and product issues.
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships obtaining a deep understanding of the client’s products, services, organizational and operational structures, and corporate culture.
- Chief negotiator between the client and other TSYS Loyalty teams.
- Client communications and inquiries to include:
- Conduct/participate in client project status meetings.
- Delivery of SLA Performance metrics.
- Delivery of comprehensive portfolio business reviews to key client stakeholders.
- Conduct client workshops to develop portfolio strategies and marketing plans.
- Client financials, billing and contractual related items.
- Participation in service call reviews.
- Prioritization of client projects for the Project Management delivery team.
You should apply if you:
- Relish helping clients, teams, and individuals solve complex business and strategic problems, as well as product and systems solutions challenges
- Are energized by the challenge of analyzing portfolios and metrics to deliver technology-based rewards and marketing solutions to clients and their customers
- Have both experience with client relationship interactions and hands-on financial product or rewards experience
- Have passion for and experience in helping to drive plans and teams to improve client outcomes
- Love growing your knowledge and skills in contemporary consumer experiences, data analytics, and marketing approaches and methods
- Love gaining deep knowledge of data, consumer behaviors, and competitive becnhmarks
- Like solving puzzles and problems
You’d be a particularly good fit if you:
- Have an obsession with data and metrics to guide your priorities and decisions
- Are able to build credible relationships and rapport with external and internal clients
- Are able to collaborate openly within a mixed team of marketing, delivery, and financial data analysts
- Consider client challenges and requirements a puzzle to be solved, and you get energy from that “work”
- Are a multi-tasker who can think on the fly and is comfortable around technology
- Have the ability to analyze a problem, organize thoughts and recommend approaches
- Are a creative thinker, comfortable pushing the boundaries of standard industry practices
- Are driven to learn as a person and develop as a professional
Education & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree with at least 4 or more years of experience as product owner, marketing director, relationship manager, or similar
- Relevant experience managing or analyzing programs, portfolios, or products for external clients or as an owner of a product or portfolio for an organization
- External client-facing experience is preferred
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 14 years (2004-2017) as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 89th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China, Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 250 daily flights system-wide.
Do you see yourself as the Manager, Luxury Loyalty Programs for the Multi-Brand and Relationship Marketing team?
What’s your passion? Whether you’re into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we’re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies – people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we’re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
This role is predominantly focused on managing the delivery of the global luxury loyalty programs to ensure a best in class experience for members, hotels and IHG. Responsible for leading marketing and communications efforts for the program, including member communications, and serve as global steward for the InterContinental Ambassador brand identity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities –
- Utilize member insights and research to help recommend, develop and launch planned program communications.
- Develop expertise on luxury marketplace and consumer needs.
- Manage communications and marketing strategy for global luxury programs, and ensure all communications are on brand and convey the most relevant information to members for that channel and deliver on defined ROI.
- Oversee member card fulfillment and work with operations team to improve processes to ensure efficiencies in time and delivery.
- Manage yearly migration process for members who maintain, earn or lose status within the program.
- Agency and stakeholder management for creative and development of key initiatives, including brand identity.
- Serve as expert for global Luxury Loyalty team. Receive and address questions and requests on loyalty programs from key stakeholders and hotels, and proactively compile, communicate and present key program updates and reporting/analysis.
- Represent loyalty programs team at key meetings/forums as needed.
- Budget development and management for luxury loyalty program initiatives.
Bachelors or Masters degree in relevant discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
8+ years progressive work related experience with demonstrated understanding of multiple business processes related to the position including marketing development, implementation and or management (preferably within the travel industry).
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles, including strategic concept development for new products/programs and market research.
- Cursory knowledge of data flows within the Company.
- Cursory knowledge of loyalty program databases and operating systems.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Demonstrated communication skills including ability to present to all levels of the organization, ability to influence and ability to build and maintain internal & external relationships.
- Demonstrated project management skills in organizing, planning and executing mid to large size projects from conception through implementation.
- Budget development/management
- Brand management
- Program or promotion strategy development and implementation
- Preferably, demonstrated success working with a geographically-dispersed team.
In return we’ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which can include healthcare and dental coverage, disability and life insurance, and a matched 401(k) program. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.LEARN MORE/APPLY
- Sell-in programs to merchants to achieve partner funding goals
- Build pipeline of qualified and relevant consumer retail and lifestyle brands for each program
- Create materials that articulate value for partnership prospects
- Support all aspects of partnership evaluation, deal negotiation, and execution
- Project manage production of marketing materials
- Source and negotiate pricing for holiday and regular gifting programs
- Leverage Blue Box assets and partner with key internal business partners (Global Merchant Services, Card Product Management, Marketing, Membership Rewards, etc.) to pursue partnerships that strengthen value proposition to Card Members
- Ensure all new partnerships deliver value to our partners, Card Members, and shareholders
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
- The ideal candidate is a curious, strategic, and results oriented individual
- Experienced relationship manager with a proven ability to sell-in ideas
- Ability to build relationships, influence, and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinker who enjoys working in whitespace
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of driving results
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.LEARN MORE/APPLY