The Pizza Hut Loyalty team is looking for a well-rounded business analyst to join our team. We are looking for a strong hands-on candidate with a blend of proficient technical skills and strong business acumen. This candidate plays a key role in the strategic analysis and implementation of Loyalty customer data to support the development of the Loyalty Program targeted marketing strategy.
- Lead key phases of campaign management (planning, audience targeting, measurement, recommendation) with a strong focus on pre and post-analysis
- Define analysis, test & learn plan, objectives, audience targeting & measurement plan for loyalty targeted marketing initiatives
- Conduct timely customer analysis and identify opportunities for customer behavior change through analysis and associated program goals
- Present analysis results and translate into strategic recommendations
- Hands-on proficient experience with SQL and Tableau
- Knowledge in direct marketing, Loyalty programs, campaign management, test & learn design, customer analytics, CRM, segmentation, modeling
- Retail and merchandising industry knowledge is a plus
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills with a “can-do” attitude
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience – from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year.LEARN MORE/APPLY