- Communicate data, reports, and analyses to business and management teams, providing interpretation within the context of the business and making recommendations for improvements.
- Extract and collect data from multiple internal and external sources, evaluating the reliability and appropriate use for the information.
- Create regular and ad hoc reporting, identifying performance indicators and presenting information in periodic dashboards and tools for data investigations.
- Model, forecast, and explain customer behavior, program trends, drivers for business changes, and opportunities for business improvement.
- Use analytical approaches to evaluate marketing campaign performance, propose negotiation strategies, proactively recommend business improvements, and assess potential opportunities.
- Define analytical and data requirements for information systems, and work with technology teams on implementing and prioritizing improvements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors’ degree in a quantitative/analytical discipline
- 4 years of professional experience in quantitative and analytical roles
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Powerpoint and SQL databases
- Experience with statistical modeling, machine learning, operations research, or equivalents
- Ability to work cross-functionally and lead projects
- Able to multi-task and prioritize across multiple responsibilities
- Fluency in analytics techniques and financial modeling
- Graduate degree in a quantative discipline, or equivalent
- Experience as an analyst in airlines, consulting or marketing
- Knowledge of programming languages and other data analysis tools such as R, SAS, Python, and equivalents
- Proficiency in marketing analytics tools such as Omniture
- Experience in business development
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 14 years (2004-2017) as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 89th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China, Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 250 daily flights system-wide.