The Manager of Customer Loyalty manages the planning and execution of loyalty strategies to drive profitable business growth and build brand equity. Responsible for the creation and implementation of new concepts, strategies, programs and technologies designed to generate customer growth and engagement. Develop, forecast, execute and analyze integrated customer marketing programs through a lens of ONE customer who shops across multiple product categories and sales platforms.
• Manage the ideation and scope definition of Angel Card program evolution and implementation
• Manage the ideation and scope definition for VS Mobile App and core non-card loyalty reward structure creation and implementation
• Collaborate with Business Unit Marketing partners to ensure loyalty programs support key brand moments/launches and integrate into overall customer marketing initiatives
• Efficiently and effectively execute the work plan, collaborating as needed with internal and external resources
• Develop and implement new marketing efforts around Angel Card and Non-Card loyalty (ex. new benefits, offers, communication vehicles etc.), campaign and product strategy, etc. utilizing loyalty app as a method of driving engagement, sales, and customer data capture
• Develop campaign design briefs to initiate marketing campaigns
• Educate, promote and evangelize the role of loyalty in acquiring and retaining customers and customer data for Victoria’s Secret Stores and Online
• Create and maintain catalog of industry loyalty programs for benchmarking
• Support analytic teams in the financial planning and analysis of loyalty programs
• Responsible for translating data and customer insights into actionable strategies designed to reach customers and build loyalty
• Bring a “customer lens” to loyalty initiatives, promoting a consumer-driven mindset and perspective across the organization
• Ability to manage relationships both within the organization and externally through efficient, effective and sometimes frequent meetings/interaction with senior staff and external vendors.
• Ability to drive results and initiatives. Be a strong team player.
• Passionate interest in understanding the customer and customer behavior. Ability to translate findings into meaningful, prosperous long-term customer relationships.
• Strong creative and organizational / project management skills
• Ability to monitor results, ask the right questions and refine programs accordingly.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proven capacity to manage multiple and competing demands/projects and deliver against aggressive goals.
• Capacity to work in an ever-changing environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field required, MBA preferred
• Minimum 7 years of customer marketing experience in the areas of loyalty, private label credit cards
• Exposure to high visibility fashion/beauty/retail brands a plus
• Familiarity with customer databases and analytics
• Retail experience preferred.
• Proven track record in development/execution of customer marketing plans, inclusive of analytics and recommendations to impact growth strategies
• Experience managing and leading direct reports
• Knowledge of consumer marketing, brand management, promotion,
• Strategic, analytical and creative thinker
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills