Do you see yourself as the Manager, Luxury Loyalty Programs for the Multi-Brand and Relationship Marketing team?
What’s your passion? Whether you’re into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we’re interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies – people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we’re looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
This role is predominantly focused on managing the delivery of the global luxury loyalty programs to ensure a best in class experience for members, hotels and IHG. Responsible for leading marketing and communications efforts for the program, including member communications, and serve as global steward for the InterContinental Ambassador brand identity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities –
- Utilize member insights and research to help recommend, develop and launch planned program communications.
- Develop expertise on luxury marketplace and consumer needs.
- Manage communications and marketing strategy for global luxury programs, and ensure all communications are on brand and convey the most relevant information to members for that channel and deliver on defined ROI.
- Oversee member card fulfillment and work with operations team to improve processes to ensure efficiencies in time and delivery.
- Manage yearly migration process for members who maintain, earn or lose status within the program.
- Agency and stakeholder management for creative and development of key initiatives, including brand identity.
- Serve as expert for global Luxury Loyalty team. Receive and address questions and requests on loyalty programs from key stakeholders and hotels, and proactively compile, communicate and present key program updates and reporting/analysis.
- Represent loyalty programs team at key meetings/forums as needed.
- Budget development and management for luxury loyalty program initiatives.
Bachelors or Masters degree in relevant discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
8+ years progressive work related experience with demonstrated understanding of multiple business processes related to the position including marketing development, implementation and or management (preferably within the travel industry).
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles, including strategic concept development for new products/programs and market research.
- Cursory knowledge of data flows within the Company.
- Cursory knowledge of loyalty program databases and operating systems.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Demonstrated communication skills including ability to present to all levels of the organization, ability to influence and ability to build and maintain internal & external relationships.
- Demonstrated project management skills in organizing, planning and executing mid to large size projects from conception through implementation.
- Budget development/management
- Brand management
- Program or promotion strategy development and implementation
- Preferably, demonstrated success working with a geographically-dispersed team.
In return we’ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which can include healthcare and dental coverage, disability and life insurance, and a matched 401(k) program. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.LEARN MORE/APPLY