Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are “People-Centered Payments”, and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people’s lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
You’re brilliant… And we’re hiring.
TSYS is the leading third party payments processor globally and is well positioned for the future as a dynamic, yet stable, leader in the payments technology industry. Our Loyalty business is at the heart of an exciting, consumer-oriented market landscape, and we hold a market-leading position.
We have an evolving agile culture and we move fast. We also strive to maintain an environment where people and interactions are valued above process and tools. As a Loyalty Portfolio Manager, you will be directly responsible for shaping the loyalty and marketing strategies and programs for some of the leading financial services brands in North America, most of whom are household names. You won’t be alone. We have a great team of people willing to share, help, and teach, as well as an ever-growing knowledge engine, which is invaluable to those eager to take initiative and grow professionally.
We value people who are experts in their field, care deeply about contemporary consumer experiences, and get things done for our clients and their customers. We are looking for an experienced, savvy client leader to join our team to help us deepen and strengthen our loyalty program competencies in delivering enhanced portfolio value to our clients. We strongly believe in people who know and know how to help clients and teams get things done, and who are comfortable with client engagement and program management. You will have the opportunity to contribute by gaining a deep understanding of our product and technology, and by translating that knowledge into a continuous account and portfolio roadmap through your own experience.
On a Day-to-Day basis you will:
- Collaborate closely with clients and TSYS Loyalty management to develop and articulate portfolio and program growth strategies to increase active accounts and drive rewards activity for your assigned clients and their customer and product portfolios.
- Conceptualize, shape, communicate and manage portfolio plans and proposals to help meet client objectives.
- Communicate and sell new Loyalty products and capabilities to clients where applicable to help meet their portfolio engagement goals and KPIs.
- Monitor portfolio performance metrics across the customer lifecycle.
- Collaborate with the analytics and solution delivery teams to maintain an intimate knowledge of the clients’ portfolio metrics and trends.
- Provide key insights and recommendations to clients to improve overall portfolio performance.
- Work closely with the analytics, marketing, and solution delivery teams to help drive engagement and stimulation throughout the customer lifecycle in support of objectives.
- Cultivate an in-depth knowledge of credit card and bank product economic models.
- Collaborate with marketing to maintain a continuous pulse on market competitive landscapes of assigned clients and provide consultative thought leadership.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of loyalty, payments, and credit card industry and market trends.
- Develop, shape, review and present solutions proposals to clients to with effort estimates and delivery timeframes from Project Management. Applying account experience and client complexities to include: Contractual terms and amendments, relationship status, strategic roadmap, client goals and drivers, P&L impacts, etc.
- Collaborate with TSYS product development team on client initiatives, product roadmap input, feature implementation, tools and automation improvements, and product issues.
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships obtaining a deep understanding of the client’s products, services, organizational and operational structures, and corporate culture.
- Chief negotiator between the client and other TSYS Loyalty teams.
- Client communications and inquiries to include:
- Conduct/participate in client project status meetings.
- Delivery of SLA Performance metrics.
- Delivery of comprehensive portfolio business reviews to key client stakeholders.
- Conduct client workshops to develop portfolio strategies and marketing plans.
- Client financials, billing and contractual related items.
- Participation in service call reviews.
- Prioritization of client projects for the Project Management delivery team.
You should apply if you:
- Relish helping clients, teams, and individuals solve complex business and strategic problems, as well as product and systems solutions challenges
- Are energized by the challenge of analyzing portfolios and metrics to deliver technology-based rewards and marketing solutions to clients and their customers
- Have both experience with client relationship interactions and hands-on financial product or rewards experience
- Have passion for and experience in helping to drive plans and teams to improve client outcomes
- Love growing your knowledge and skills in contemporary consumer experiences, data analytics, and marketing approaches and methods
- Love gaining deep knowledge of data, consumer behaviors, and competitive becnhmarks
- Like solving puzzles and problems
You’d be a particularly good fit if you:
- Have an obsession with data and metrics to guide your priorities and decisions
- Are able to build credible relationships and rapport with external and internal clients
- Are able to collaborate openly within a mixed team of marketing, delivery, and financial data analysts
- Consider client challenges and requirements a puzzle to be solved, and you get energy from that “work”
- Are a multi-tasker who can think on the fly and is comfortable around technology
- Have the ability to analyze a problem, organize thoughts and recommend approaches
- Are a creative thinker, comfortable pushing the boundaries of standard industry practices
- Are driven to learn as a person and develop as a professional
Education & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree with at least 4 or more years of experience as product owner, marketing director, relationship manager, or similar
- Relevant experience managing or analyzing programs, portfolios, or products for external clients or as an owner of a product or portfolio for an organization
- External client-facing experience is preferred