Posted June 30, 2018
We are currently looking for a loyalty or retention marketing professional to join the Lenati team and our fast-growing loyalty practice. As a marketing strategy consulting firm, the nature of our work is to deliver high-quality recommendations and strategy for our clients through project-based work. We are fast on our way to becoming a market leader in the loyalty space with an exciting list of clients and accomplishments. This is a tremendous opportunity to contribute and build with a team that has proven success and is expanding.
This role will focus on working with clients to solve problems and create approaches related to developing and improving loyalty, customer retention, and helping clients understand the overall lifetime value of their customers. Along with contributing to and leading teams related to projects, this role will also contribute to the development of solutions and growth of the loyalty practice as a whole.
- Understand the design, development, and execution of loyalty marketing programs
- Able to analyze large data sets pertaining to customer behavior and segmentation data, campaign performance, and other KPI’s
- Experience working with customer segmentation models
- Deep familiarity with customer insights research and application to marketing strategy
- Experience executing base marketing / CRM campaigns and/or programs, including customer targeting, segmented campaigns, etc.
- Understanding of marketing “test & learn” methods, including control groups, test cells, etc.
- Guide the project direction for your team and client(s) including creating a project plan, leading the development of deliverables, and facilitating meetings
- Develop recommendations and solutions for your client using frameworks to outline your approach
- Experience managing a rewards program
- Executive communications skills, both written and oral
- 3 to 5+ years’ experience managing a CRM/email or marketing program focused on customer loyalty
- Technology experience with one or more of these platforms is a must: Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Seibel, Marketo, Eloqua, Epsilon, Tibco, Loyalty Labs, AIMIA
- Superior knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint tools
- MBA preferred or increased years of experience, BA/BS degree required
Our expectations for all team members are:
- Collaborate – share and incorporate your experience and knowledge with your team in order to produce high-quality recommendations and solutions for your client
- Be Proactive – always searching for ways to improve, learn and grow. Don’t wait around for someone to tell you what to do
- Be Polished – create, in collaboration with your team, polished deliverable documents including presentations, excel spreadsheets and other documents
- Communicate – use your stellar communication skills and personality to deliver a high level of service to your client, project stakeholders and internal team
- Think Critically – analyze, synthesize and innovate creative and insightful recommendations in order to solve your client’s complex business problems
Lenati offers a fun, high growth environment that will give you the tools to build a career in consulting and marketing and/or sales strategy. Our culture is focused on building a community of intelligent, focused learners that enjoy collaborating and bringing humor and fun to their work. We provide highly subsidized medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k plus employer matching, life and short term/long term disability, an Orca card, vacation, holiday and sick time, fun team building activities as well as other professional development and training opportunities.
Lenati is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, disability status—physical or mental, medical condition, family or medical care leave, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.LEARN MORE/APPLY