Posted June 30, 2018
Lead the optimization of Loyalty and Retention efforts. Optimize business performance by evaluating current and historical program trends, customer behavior insights, and the effectiveness of the customer-touchpoint strategy. Based on insights, create financially-sound business recommendations for optimization both near and long-term.
- Loyalty program optimization: Analyze historical results, recommend optimization enhancements, and design tests.
- Leverage data insights and measurement to drive business performance and guide loyalty program design, roadmap, and retention initiatives.
- Develop test and optimization plans, by estimating performance during planning phases, reporting progress while initiative is in market, analyzing post-campaign performance, and providing future optimization recommendations. * Deep-dive on performance gaps: Create analytical assessments to define the root causes of large performance gaps.
- With strategic, creative, and analytical skills, pull large volumes of data and turn outputs into clearly defined business gaps and actionable insights that will guide loyalty and retention optimization. * Customer lifecycle and touchpoint strategy: Analyze and define key milestones in the customer lifecycle. Based on this, recommend optimization opportunities to target key customer segments at the best milestones via effective marketing levers.
- Leverage consumer behavior data to define key customer segments, understand milestones in their lifecycles, and identify high value actions for each segmentation.
- Develop a targeted approach to best cater to various customer types during the planning phases of existing and new retention levers. * Drive and manage the ongoing consolidation of business reporting into a centralized, automated dashboard that clearly illustrates the state of key metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide clear direction on and ensure multi-channel alignment during execution phases.
- Build business cases, and forecast performance via basic financial modeling.*
- Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality; setting the example for leaders and associates.
- Develop and nurture strong cross functional partnerships; driving business results and inspiring a culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability.
- Serve as an Eddie Bauer advocate in the industry and marketplace.
- Recruit, identify, develop, and retain talent that delivers performance excellence.
- As a manager, serve as a leader of company culture, norms, and conduct.
- Ability to balance a strong management presence with a high level of approachability, encouraging and eliciting associate feedback and interaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Analytics, Business, or related field
- MBA preferred
- 8+ years’ professional experience in marketing analytics, business analytics, or comparable analytics position
- 5+ years’ experience building data-led loyalty and/or retention strategies
- 2+ years building business cases and financial models
- Proficient in Tableau or similar BI tool
- Proficient in SQL
- Advanced Excel skills
- Possess strong analytical skills, including experience structuring, analyzing and interpreting large volumes of data into actionable insights
- Proven track record of leveraging data and advanced analytical techniques for business decision making
- Strong communication skills