LOYALTY PROGRAM TUNE-UP SERVICE
The Tune-Up service is something we’ve provided for years but there’s been so much demand for it most recently that we’ve announced it for companies who need such a service but may be unaware that it exists. We find that companies who operate a loyalty program for a period of time reach the point after a year or so at which they need an in-depth assessment of how their program is working with comparisons to industry benchmarks and best practices. The result is a comprehensive report and roadmap that clients find incredibly enlightening and helpful.
The eight-step process requires four to six weeks and involves the following:
- Obtain access to program data. Depending upon how long the program has been in existence, we prefer to have at least two years of member and detailed transaction data.
- Discuss management’s perceptions of the program. Pros and cons along with a discussion of your original expectations regarding the program and the current reality of the program’s performance. Categories include but are not limited to:
- Strategic – how does it contribute to your business?
- Tactical/operational – what operational and/or logistical burdens are created by the program on staff?
- Review/discuss past and current methods of communicating the program to guests:
- Social media.
- Any targeted promotions that may have been deployed to members.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis.
- Interim discussion with management. This allows us to get some reality-checks based on what we see in our analysis and have some discussion about the causes and implications of what we see.
- Final analysis and development of recommendations.
- Recommendations regarding the overall structure of the program.
- Recommendations regarding program communications, operations and rules.
- Recommendations regarding specific data-driven tactical promotions that are likely to profitably generate incremental sales.
- Recommended strategy/process for implementing any significant changes to the program. This includes outlining the potential outcomes from such changes and a step-by-step methodology to maximize the success of the change implementation.
- Final presentation of analysis and recommendations.
- Follow-up changes to analysis and recommendations based upon discussion.
The Cadillac Bar, a member of the Landry Select group of restaurants, has been serving authentic Tex-Mex cuisine for over a quarter century, and their unique brand of Mexican tradition and Texas flair should be enough to keep them in business for the next quarter century. For the Texans lucky enough to live in Houston or Kemah (or for the fortunate tourist who just happens to wander in), the Landry’s Select Club allows customers to earn points and receive rewards just for ordering the Cadillac Bar’s signature dishes and famous margaritas.
Customers will get a dose of Texas hospitality when they sign up for the Landry’s Select Club at the Cadillac Bar; all new members receive a $25 dollar gift certificate that they can use at the Cadillac Bar or at any restaurant in the Landry’s Select Club network. Once customers begin using their Select Club card, they will earn one point for every dollar they spend. Earning 250 points gets members an additional $25 gift certificate.
Members of the Cadillac Bar’s loyalty program will also receive rewards outside of the point system. The Landry’s Select Club gives members a $25 birthday reward, exclusive email offers, priority seating, and discounts on products at Landry’s retail locations. With all of these benefits (not to mention the tequila selection), signing up for the Cadillac Bar’s loyalty program is a no brainer. For more information, mosey on over to the Cadillac Bar’s website.
The Bubba Gump Shrimp Company has always fascinated me. Not every movie gets its own restaurant franchise, but one has to imagine that the idea would make for some successful (or at least entertaining) ventures. Not that you would necessarily want to sign up for the loyalty program at the Soylent Green Cafeteria or Clapet’s Delicatessen, but the restaurants might lure in customers based on camp value alone. In the meantime, the world has Bubba Gump, which has its own (presumably benign) rewards program.
The Bubba Gump Shrimp company is part of the Landry’s Select Club, which has been profiled at various times before on Loyalogy. Members of Landry’s Select Club can take advantage of Landry’s extensive network of participating restaurants and entertainment venues to get the most out of the rewards program.
When customers enroll in the rewards program at The Bubba Gump Shrimp Company (or at any participating Landry’s restaurant), they will receive a $25 dollar gift card that can be used at any participating Landry’s location. Once customers begin using their rewards card, they will earn 1 point for every dollar spent. Customers who earn 250 points will receive a $25 dollar gift card for any participating restaurant.
Members of the Landry’s Select Club will also receive some rewards which are independent of the point system. Club members will receive a $25 birthday gift, special email offers for their favorite restaurants, and 10% off of certain retail purchases at Landry’s restaurants. Select club members can also enjoy preferred seating at participating restaurants, as well as special offers at some of Landry’s entertainment and hospitality locations. For a complete list of perks, visit the Landry’s Select Club website.
Diners in Houston are undoubtedly familiar with Brenner’s Steakhouse and the top quality steaks that they serve. Now fans of Brenner’s have one more thing to be excited about— Brenner’s is part of the Landry’s Select Club.
Loyalogy has covered restaurants that are part of Landry’s Select Club before, and as noted before, customers who sign up for Landry’s Select Club can take advantage of the extensive list of restaurants that are part of the group:
Babin’s Seafood House
Big Fish Seafood Bistro
McCormick & Schmick’s
Morton’s The Steakhouse
Rain Forest Café
River Crab Blue Water Inn
T Rex Café
The Crab House
The Oceanaire Seafood Room
Tower of the Americas
Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse
Willie G’s Seafood & Steaks
Customers who enroll in the Brenner’s Steakhouse loyalty program will immediately enjoy a $25 welcome gift which can be used at any participating Landry’s restaurant. As customers eat and spend at participating locations, they will receive 1 point for every dollar they spend. Once customers reach 250 points, customers automatically receive $25 in restaurant rewards.
The perks of being a Select Club member don’t stop there. Members also receive a $25 birthday gift, special email offers for their favorite restaurants, and 10% off of certain retail purchases at Landry’s restaurants. Select club members can also enjoy preferred seating at participating restaurants, as well as special offers at some of Landry’s entertainment and hospitality locations. Given the breadth of options available to Landry’s Select Club members, one can expect that customers will be eager to sign up. For a complete list of rewards, as well as the terms and conditions, please visit the Landry’s Inc. website.