LOYALTY ROADMAP FOR SAGGING RESTAURANT SALES
A perfect storm of negative economic factors has caused a downturn in restaurant sales beginning mid-January 2013. For restaurant companies with existing loyalty programs, this is the time to act deliberately and strategically to leverage the potential of the program to help weather the downturn. LEARN MORE »
HOW CONSUMERS VIEW RESTAURANT REWARDS PROGRAMS
Based on an in-depth study of 1,124 consumers across the U.S., the LoyaltyPulse study provides clear evidence directly from consumers regarding the effectiveness of restaurant rewards programs and the value associated with using the rewards program data to tailor and target guest e-mail communication.
ART + SCIENCE + BUSINESS OF LOYALTY PROGRAMS
For years we’ve heard the same questions, again and again.
- Is a loyalty program right for our brand?
- How do we go about developing a loyalty program?
- We’ve collected an enormous amount of transaction data about our customers over a long period of time. Now what do we do with it?
- We’ve had this loyalty program for a while now, where do we go from here?
- We have this loyalty program and we need help managing it. Do we hire someone or outsource to a company with expertise in loyalty programs?
Loyalogy is focused on helping companies answer these questions and more. We employ a methodical, research-based process in assessing the extent to which a loyalty program may increase customer value for your brand through improved retention and increased share of customer (incremental spending by winning additional customer purchase transactions from competitors). Our proprietary analytic process synthesizes years of data from an existing customer loyalty program to measure effectiveness and identify genuine revenue-driving opportunities. Our years of experience developing, evaluation and managing loyalty programs make us the perfect, realistic partner for guiding your program to the next level.